- KIRKUS REVIEWS: Recognized as one of the "Best Indie Books of 2013".
- "The Kirkus Star", reserved for the books with exceptional merit, by KIRKUS REVIEWS.
- Five Stars (out of five) by FOREWORD CLARION REVIEWS.
- WINNER in the Religion: Eastern Religions category of The 2013 USA Best Book Awards, sponsored by USA BOOK NEWS.
- High praise from other Book Reviewers and scholars. (Please visit the "Testimonial" and "Book Reviews" tabs to read the actual quotes).
- FINALIST: Next Generation Indie Book Awards 2013
- FINALIST: Indie Excellence Book Awards 2013
- Testimonials from prominent scholars and leaders such as Reza Aslan, Rabbi Reuven Firestone, Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, Michael Wolfe and Rev. Brian Stein-Webber.
Too often we are tempted into thinking how wrong other people's religions and scriptures are, rather than focusing on what's right about our own.
We act like some of our politicians during election campaigns rather than following the teachings of our own holy books. Breaking the trend, author Dr. Ejaz Naqvi provides an objective, topic-by-topic review of the two most read books in the world—the Holy Bible and the Holy Quran.
The Quran: With or Against the Bible? addresses the key themes of the Quran and answers commonly asked questions in search of finding common ground:
Do the Quran and the Bible send conflicting messages to their followers? Is the “God of the Quran” the same as “the God of the Bible”?Is there one universal way to worship God? Are rituals more important than the spiritual connection one needs to make with God during prayers and various other forms of worship? Does God accept or prefer one form of worship over others? If so, is that belief supported by the Scripture?
Do the Quran and the Bible render women as second-class citizens?
What is the Quranic view of the prophets, especially Moses and Jesus?
What does the Quran teach about interfaith relations?
Do the Quran and the Bible promote peace and harmony , or do they promote violence?
How does the Quran compare to the Bible on important themes like worshipping God, the prophets, human rights, moral values, and fighting for justice and human dignity?
Dispelling major myths, The Quran: With or Against the Bible? systematically analyzes and compares the similarities in the paths of guidance the two scriptures have bestowed upon mankind.
The thematic review of the Scriptures and comparison with a focus on finding the similarities, all presented in a single volume, make this book unique among the available literature on religion.
Watch the video trailer: Click here
Listen to the Iuniverse radio interview: Click here
Link to my weekly talk show on Toginet Radio: Click here
My social media sites: